Saturday, August 23, 2014

A note to Colleagues


As our course comes to an end, I would like to thank each of my colleagues for all their support throughout this course as well as the previous courses.  You have supported me through your experiences and insights in helping me gain a better perspective of your views, which helped me reflect on my own.  Additionally, you have also confirmed my own personal beliefs about the growth and development of young children and ways you have effectively dealt with them and their families.  You have also reinforced the fact that we are all humans, with the same basic needs and wants.  We all have good days and we all have bad days.  You have confirmed that there are still great people in this world who are willing to self-sacrifice for the good of others.  So, I hope I have supported you in similar ways and I wish you continued success in your specialization classes and even hope to have you in my specialization classes.  I have enjoyed getting to know, your families, your goals, your hopes and even your fears!  Best wishes to each and every one of you!  I hope we can all stay in touch and continue to grow and learn from one another. 

 

Additional contacts:


Or you can find me on Facebook

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jana,
    You are very welcome and thank you as well for all the wonderful posts and valuable information to share to all of us. It is great to be apart of such a special group who wants to learn more and help educate each other as well. Be good and hopefully we will chat again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for contributing to my educational process. I truly have enjoyed reading your blog each week and have gained a lot of knowledge from your postings. I couldn't agree with you more that we all have common wants and needs and if we cant focus on meeting these needs our children will have the opportunity to grow into well adjusted adults who are able to live a happy life. Dedicated people such as yourself truly make a difference in the world of a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jana

    You are quite welcome. I would like to thank you also for all of the valuable information that I have gained throughout each of the classes. I wish you much success on continuing your educational journey.

    ReplyDelete